Industrial companies (manufacturing, food and beverage, etc…) typically run a multitude of specialized applications such as:
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Enterprise Asset Management Systems.
- Real-time Management Systems.
- Human Resource Management Systems.
- And more…
Through the Service Oriented Architecture solution proposed by ImproVision, producers can:
- Manage their order fulfillment process with their distributors and suppliers and thus store categorized order histories. This helps producers better forecast future demand.
- Unify the purchasing organization to take advantage of economies of scale and achieve better leverage with suppliers.
- Significantly reduce the procurement cycle leading to better response times from suppliers and availability of raw material.
- Apply quality management disciples such as six sigma into production processes.
- Electronically archive various documents along with their indexing for immediate retrieval.
In addition, ImproVision’s solutions help manufacturers to manage their various customer-interactive processes such as order fulfillment and claims processing. ImproVision is also experienced in optimizing the Supply Chain, inefficiencies in which cost millions per year.
Contact us now to learn more about our industrial solutions.